Rental Income

Kenny Whelan can assist you in the following ways:

  • Taxation Advice

    Maximising allowable expenses, loan interest, minimising Capital Gains Tax, completing timely Income Tax Returns and advice on how to utilise rental losses.
  • Income & Expenditure Account

    We can help in the preparation of a rental Income & Expenditure Account for submission with your Income Tax return.
  • Residential Tenancies Act 2004

    Landlords should be aware of the requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act 2004.